Turbosmart Gen-V Race Port HE Sensor Cap
Gen-V Race Port HE Sensor Cap by Turbosmart
Race Port position sensor caps allow tuners to monitor exact BOV valve positions and tune accordingly.
The Race Port is famous for being an amazingly small and light BOV for turbocharged (replace with supercharged for the supercharger version) competition level engines. Featuring our unique collar design and internal flow structures, it is 50% lighter and 25% smaller than the competition while flowing 330 CFM - making it the highest flowing BOV of its type on the market.
- Billet 6000 series aluminum construction
- Quick-release v-band collar for ease of installation and removal
- 2.0" Inlet flows over 330 CFM
- MILSPEC hard-anodized valve guide and stem
- Hi-Temp Silicone Nomex diaphragm
- Positive sealing valve seat
- Twin 1/8"NPT pressure ports for convenient positioning
- Collar secured cap for quick spring changes
- 4inHg to 26inHg activation range
- Blue Spring Rated -18 to -14 InHg (installed)
- Valve position sensor option
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Gen-V Race Port HE Sensor Cap
- 1 - Alloy Weld Flange
- 1 - V-Band Assembly
- Vacuum Fittings
****PRODUCT IS DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER****