TiAL Sport QRJ Blow Off Valve
The TIAL QRJ is our latest boost control valve. Designed with the needs of high-performance recirculating systems in mind. The QRJ features a new body design, compact installation envelope, high-flow capacity, and configurable inlet and outlet ports.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.50in (38.5mm) valve
- Optional configurations of Hose and or V-band connections for the inlet and outlet ports.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance
- The QRJ comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response.
- Multiple inlets and return port options for many install configurations.
- Internal return spring pressure tuned for the fastest response. Custom spring options are available for other configurations.
- A nice feature of this BOV is that you can swap bottom with the bottom of a Q BOV to make it a fully vent to atmosphere BOV
What's in the Box?
- 1- TiAL QRJ BOV
- TiAL Air Fittings
Please Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
****PRODUCT IS DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER****