TiAL Sport 50mm QR Blow Off Valve
QR 50mm Blow Off Valve by TiAL
QR is the recirculating valve based on the TiAL high-performance Q. Outline interchangeable with the Q and original BV50. It's Offered with a variety of springs for different vacuum levels, and a special spring for supercharged vehicles. Customizable outlet ports offer flexibility to integrate into custom & existing applications.
- Uses the standard TiAL V-band flange. It can be converted into a standard Q BOV by swapping the bottom piece.
- The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy.
- Utilizes a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring, clamped to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out.
- The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response.
- The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- An aluminum or mild steel weld base mounting flange is furnished with each unit. Stainless Steel is available at an additional cost. The use of 6061 aluminum allows the housing to be anodized with a selection of colors.
- Optional 25.4mm (1.00"), 29mm (1.14") GTR, 34mm Subaru/evo/dsm or 38.1mm 1.50" recirculation port.
- Color anodized aluminum options (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Flange: Mild Steel
- Weld Flange Size: Flange cut for 2.5" IC tube
- Hose Size: 25.4/29/34/38.1mm
- Spring Pressures: -2/-6/-8/-10/-11/-12psi
- Thread: M10x1.0
What's In The Box?
- QR Assembly
- TiAL Vband Clamp
- Vband Weld Flange
- TiAL Air Fitting
- High-Pressure O-ring