Silver Atomic Airforce LS7 Intake Manifold 27014
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Performance, polymer intake manifold for GM LS7 engines.
The MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines.
The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding - all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting.
Atomic AirForce accepts an OEM or 103mm throttle body as well as stock or aftermarket fuel rails*. The intake bolts on and is supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package.
- CARB Approved, 50 State Legal EO# D-722-3
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient airflow paths
- The two-piece manifold design provides convenient access to the runners for porting
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater airflow
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight
- Allows for the use of stock, and aftermarket fuel rails
- Available with Red, Black, or Silver logos
- Power Gains of 36 horsepower and 16-pound feet of torque when tested with LS7 manifold on Lingenfelter LPE L28 Camaro engine versus stock manifold.
****PRODUCT IS DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER****