S500SX-E Journal Bearing Super Core Turbo Assembly T6 Flange By BorgWarner
S500SX-E T6 Journal Bearing Turbo Assembly
This turbo has flow capabilities ranging from 900 to 1875HP. Airwerks turbochargers are designed for the competitive motorsports market as well as drivers retrofitting a naturally aspirated engine or looking for a little more performance from a factory turbocharged car. Engineered specifically for drag racing, pulling and road racing, AirWerks turbochargers have earned a reputation as robust, brute-force induction systems. Looking for a no-frills replacement? Want to upgrade your turbocharger? Working with limited space?
BorgWarner's AirWerks turbochargers are the perfect go-to product for many applications. With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology, and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost.
- Straight Compressor Discharge
- 360-degree Thrust Bearing
- Integrated Speed Sensor Port
- Forged Milled Compressor Wheel
- Flexible Compressor Cover Outlet Options
- Pre-Machined Boost Port
- Optimized Compressor Cover Aerodynamics
- 900 to 1875HP
- 87.93mm -or- 93.80mm Comp. Wheel
- 110mm Turbine Wheel
- Straight Compressor Outlet
What's in the Box?
- 1 T6 S500SX-E Super Core Assembly
- All turbine housing mounting hardware,
clamp plates & cap screws included with a super core.