S482 T4 Airwerks Turbo By BorgWarner
82/87 S400SX Journal Bearing Turbocharger By BorgWarner
Airwerks turbochargers are designed for the competitive motorsports market as well as drivers retrofitting a naturally aspirated engine or looking for a little more performance from a factory turbocharged car.
Engineered specifically for drag racing, pulling and road racing, AirWerks turbochargers have earned a reputation as robust, brute-force induction systems. Looking for a no-frills replacement? Want to upgrade your turbocharger? Working with limited space?
BorgWarner's AirWerks turbochargers are the perfect go-to product for many applications. With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology, and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost.
- Twin Scroll Turbine Housings
- Straight Compressor Discharge
- Twin Hydrodynamic Journal Bearings
- Compressor Cover Recirculation Grooves
- Extended Tip Technology Compressor Wheel
- T4 Bolt Pattern Volute twin Flow Inlet Connection
- Adjustable Compressor and Turbine Housing Orientation
- 82.20mm Comp. Wheel Inducer Dia.
- 109.73mm Comp. Wheel O.D.
- 87.37mm Turbine Wheel O.D.
- Turbine Housing Options: 0.90, 1.00, 1.10, 1.25
Also Known As
- S400SX, S400SX-82 82/81, 82-81, 110/87, 110-87, 82mm
What's in the Box?
- 1 T4 82/81 S400SX Turbocharger