S475 T6 Airwerks Turbo By BorgWarner
BorgWarner S475 S400SX4-75 Turbocharger
Airwerks turbochargers are designed for the competitive motorsports market as well as drivers retrofitting a naturally aspirated engine or looking for a little more performance from a factory turbocharged car.
Engineered specifically for drag racing, pulling and road racing, AirWerks turbochargers have earned a reputation as robust, brute-force induction systems. Looking for a no-frills replacement? Want to upgrade your turbocharger? Working with limited space?
BorgWarner's AirWerks turbochargers are the perfect go-to product for many applications. With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology, and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost.
- Twin Scroll Turbine Housings
- Straight Compressor Discharge
- Twin Hydrodynamic Journal Bearings
- Compressor Cover Recirculation Grooves
- Extended Tip Technology Compressor Wheel
- T6 Bolt Pattern Volute twin Flow Inlet Connection
- Adjustable Compressor and Turbine Housing Orientation
- 74.56mm Comp. Wheel Inducer Dia.
- 100.17mm Comp. Wheel O.D.
- 95.70mm Turbine Wheel O.D.
- Turbine Housing Options: .90, 1.00, 1.10 1.15, 1.32, 1.45, 1.58
Also Known As
- S400SX4, S400SX4-75 75/88, 75-88, 100/96,
100-96, 75mm, 75/83, 75-83, 100/83, 100-83,
What's in the Box?
- (1) T6 75/88 S400SX4 Turbocharger