Red, Atomic AirForce LS1/2/6 Intake Manifold 2702
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Performance, polymer intake manifold for GM LS1, LS2, and LS6 engines.
The MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines.
The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding - all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting.
Atomic AirForce accepts an OEM or 103mm throttle body as well as stock or aftermarket fuel rails* including MSD's Atomic LS EFI system. The intake bolts on and is supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package.
*Note: Use of aftermarket rails may require the use of customer-supplied spacers and hardware.
- CARB Approved, 50 State Legal EO# D-722-3!
- The two-piece manifold design provides convenient access to the runners for porting.
- Allows for the use of stock fuel rails, aftermarket rails including the Atomic LS EFI.
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient airflow paths.
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow.
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater airflow.
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight.
- Available with Red, Black or Silver logos