PTE 6785 CEA Ball Bearing Turbo
Racing is easy winning that can be a challenge. With 20 champions and 32 record holders in 2010 alone, Precision Turbo and Engine has a longstanding history of building Ball Bearing Turbochargers that win. We know what it takes to put together the perfect unit to boost you ahead of the competition. Success doesn't come from a standard off-the-shelf Ball Bearing Turbocharger; it comes from years of dedicated research, development, and real-world racing experience. You can trust to get you where you want to be.
Please Note: Approved for use in True Street classes which limit compressor wheel size to a maximum of 67mm. Please verify the rules to check the legality of the turbocharger prior to purchasing.
- Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- A maximum compressor bore dimension of 67.8mm
- 85mm exducer turbine wheel
- Turbine housing options - T4 Divided 1.12 or 1.28 A/R with 4 5/8" V-Band discharge
What's in the box?
- 1 Turbocharger
****PRODUCT IS DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER****