PTE 6262 Journal Bearing Turbo
This is the turbo that changed history: the first mass-production unit to feature Precisiongroundbreaking CEA compressor wheel technology, the PT6262 CEA turbocharger is considered "the holy grail" by many in the forced induction world. This turbo can help you make unstoppable power when used on its own, or double up to twins for a much more intimidating and incredible setup.
Please Note: This listing is for the JOURNAL BEARING CHRA option - click this link to view the Ball Bearing version (PT6262B)
- Exclusive CEA® compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 62mm inducer compressor wheel
- Compressor Cover Options - "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet - "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- 62mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Turbine Options - T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge - T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole) - T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge - V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge - T4 Tangential .58 or .68 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge - T4 Divided .84 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge - Mitsubishi .63 A/R - Buick .63 A/R - GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
What's in the box?
- 1 Turbocharger
****Feel free to call our sales line at 763-670-6941 to check stock****