Precision Turbo Street & Race 5858 Billet JB Turbocharger - 620WHP
PTE PT5858 Journal Bearing Turbo
If you're looking for a cost-effective turbo that can still make a lot of power, the PT5858 CEA is a great choice. With a variety of housing options on both the hot and cold sides, we can help you spec out the perfect turbo for your vehicle. Featuring our revolutionary CEA compressor wheel technology, this turbo offers excellent performance in an easy-to-manage size.
- Exclusive CEA compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency, Maximum Power and Performance
- 58mm inducer compressor wheel
- Compressor cover options - "B" compressor cover 2.8" inlet/2.0" outlet - "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet - "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- 58mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Turbine housing options - T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge - T3 .48 or .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole) - T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 3" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge - V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge - T4 Tangential .58 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge - Buick .63 A/R - GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R - K26 .82 A/R
- Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
What's In the Box?
- 1 Turbocharger