PTE 6266 Gen2 Ball Bearing Turbo
Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6266 GEN2 CEA offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6266 GEN2 CEA is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
- Exclusive GEN2 CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 62mm inducer compressor wheel
- Compressor cover - "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Turbine housing options - T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge - T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole) - T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge - V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge - Stainless steel .82 A/R V-band inlet/outlet - T4 Tangential .58, .68, .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge - T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge - Buick .63 or .85 A/R - GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R - K26 .82 A/R
- Standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
What's in the box?
- 1 Turbocharger
****PRODUCT IS DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER****