The Motion Raceworks Twin Wastegate C02 Kit takes the guesswork out of fittings. This all-inclusive kit comes with top-quality fittings, regulator, line, and bottle to plumb any Boost Controller system on the market.
There are enough fittings in this kit to plumb the following.
- C02 Bottle
- Solenoid Increase solenoid
- Decrease Solenoid
- Wastegate Intake
- Blow off Valve
The C02 regulator comes preset at 80 psi which is appropriate for nearly every setup (the boost controller regulates pressure down from there). Our nickel-plated fittings are 1/8 NPT which work with nearly every brand wastegate, blow-off valve, and solenoid on the market. This is a very standard fitting size across brands such as Tial, JGS, Precision, Turbosmart, Procharger, and many others.
This kit includes
- (9) 90 degree Nickel Plated Push To Connect 1/8" NPT
- (3) Straight Nickel Plated Push to Connect 1/8" NPT
- (2) Nickel Plated Push to Connect T
- (1) Sensor T (Male, Female, Female) 1/8" NPT for Dome Pressure Sensor on Wastegate
- (1) 2.5 lb Aluminum C02 Bottle
- (1) Adjustable CO2 Regulator with Bottle Pressure/Line Pressure Gauge
- (20) Feet Black Push To Connect Line
Recommended Plumbing for Co2 Wastegate Control: Note, for twin wastegates, simply T the line going to the top of the wastegate and run to the second wastegate. Also T the line goes to the bottom of the wastegate and runs to the bottom of the second wastegate.
***Note: these bottles are only date certed. We cannot nor will not guarantee they meet any regulations out of the United States as every country has their own regulations***