Motion Raceworks Passenger Side Belt Drive LS Mechanical Fuel Pump Bracket Corvette Spacing
Motion Raceworks' goal is to bring viability to the market. This complete fuel system bracketry kit gives you everything you need to get going. This kit uses the HTD pulley that bolts to the back of the ATI Balancer to drive the system.
NOTE: If you have any questions on pulley combinations, compatibility, etc. please call us at (800) 878-9274.
Included in this kit are the following:
- Passenger Side block mounting bracket (non motorplate setup)
- Required Spacers and Hardware
- Adjustable Swinging Aeromotive Pulley/Shaft Mount
- Corvette Pulley Size (56 tooth)
- ATI pulley with HTD drive setup on rear
- Complete Balancer with HTD Hub: https://www.motionraceworks.com/collections/ati-performance-products/products/ati-corvette-super-damper-balancer-w-8mm-htd-28-tooth-pulley-complete-917304-ls1-2-3-6
- HTD Hub Only To Replace Current Hub: https://www.motionraceworks.com/products/ati-ls1-2-3-corvette-y-body-hub-w-htd-8mm-28tooth-hub-only-916033a
NOTE: This system will not allow you to run AC drives in conjunction. You need to order ATI HTD pulley rear hub or ATI balancer with HTD pre installed, none are included!
Learn how to properly size / select a pulley combination for your mechanical fuel pump / mechanical oil pump.
Please watch this video to learn about the modularity of this bracket.