Holley Modular Lo-Ram EFI Manifold LS1/2/6 300-620BK
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lo-Ram Manifold Kit - LS1/2/6 Top-feed-Black Finish
The Holley LS1/2/6 Lo-Ram intake manifold kits are designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads. These intake manifolds will work with OE or aftermarket cylinder heads. The Lo-Ram intake manifolds are designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications and the 105 mm throttle body part number 112-581 or similar models. The base intake manifold is designed with low height to aid the packaging of a plenum mounted air-to-water intercooler in a top-feed configuration. The 300-620 top-feed plenum entry configuration is designed to allow the included Hi-Ram 105 mm plenum top to be fitted to a low-profile base intake manifold. The short runner, low-profile base intake manifold intended for forced induction applications was conceived to package with an air to water plenum mounted intercooler with a shorter overall height than possible with other existing intake manifolds. The fuel rail kits come with two sets of brackets. A set for long (usually standard length) fuel injectors and a set for short (such as Pico, or LS7) fuel injectors.
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm depending on the application. With forced-induction and the short runner length, the engine rpm at which peak power occurs is more likely to
- Modular design allowing the use of the included top-feed plenum entry
- Low height to aid the packaging of a plenum mounted air-to-water intercooler in a top-feed configuration or to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration
- High volume fuel rails and mounting hardware included with ¾”-16 o-ring ports (8 AN)