• The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
• Runner length and the tapered cross-section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
• EFI fuel rails are machined for –8AN O–ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits.
• Cast aluminum construction.
• Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000–8000+RPM.
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height – 8.42” to the lifter valley cover flange on the engine block.
- Total Height with 92/105mm EFI Plenum Top – 12.32” to the lifter valley cover flange on the engine block.
- Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Throttle Body Flange Location, with 92/102mm EFI Plenum Top: Height – 8.42” (from engine block lifter valley cover flange), Longitudinal Location – 3.84” (forward from engine block front flange), Angle – 25 deg. (down from vertical)
- Runner Length – 6.29”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.67 in² to 2.84 in²
****Feel free to call our sales line at 763-670-6941 to check stock****