HOLLEY LS1/LS2/LS6 MID-RISE INTAKE 300-126
The Modular Mid-Rise intake utilizes the popular Holley LS1/LS2/LS6 cathedral port Mid-Rise 2 x 4 intake manifold along with a purpose-built plenum base adapter and a Holley 92MM EFI plenum top which converts it into a Mid-Rise EFI intake manifold. With a max overall height of only 10.44”, the Mid-Rise manifold is an excellent choice for street and performance street/strip applications with a powerband from 1,500-6,500 RPM and limited hood clearance. It’s perfect for a blow-thru or turbocharged application. Being part of the Holley modular intake line means that this intake is not only available as a complete kit with intake, adapter, 92MM top, and fuel rails, but all parts can also be purchased separately for a custom intake build. The plenum adapter (PN 300-231) will accept all of the popular Holley Hi-Ram plenum tops as a foundation for custom induction systems.
- Provides great performance to 6500 rpm for street/strip performance applications while providing the look of a racing EFI intake manifold
- Unique modular design allows the combination of a traditional dual-plane layout with an EFI manifold plenum to produce great mid-range torque without compromising top-end power
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Powerband from 1500-6500 rpm
- May require an aftermarket hood for some vehicle applications.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads (recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU).
- 92MM EFI plenum top which converts it into a Mid-Rise EFI intake manifold
Holley EFI LS main harnesses have a map sensor connecter designed for use with an LS1/2 style map sensor. The 558-416 is an adapter harness that can be used to adapt any LS harness that uses an LS1/2 MAP sensor connection to an LS3 MAP, which is recommended for this manifold.
NOTE: The EFI versions of the LS HI-Ram intake manifold and fuel rail are designed to accept Bosch Style EV-1 or Magneti Marelli Pico fuel injectors. OE LS fuel injectors may not fit properly in the Hi-Ram EFI intake manifold fuel rail assembly. There is a kit available separately for the LS7 Hi-Ram EFI to allow the use of stock LS7 fuel injectors, P/N 300-230 (see below in the service parts section).
****PRODUCT IS DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER****