Fuelab Prodigy High Pressure EFI In-Line Fuel Pump
High Pressure EFI In-Line Fuel Pump 170 GPH @ 45 PSI - RATED UP TO 1500HP
Throw in as much boost as you want, this model will support up to 1500 horsepower at high pressures. FUELAB™ has taken Fuel Delivery to the next level... Digital. Prodigy Fuel Pumps are the automotive aftermarket's first and only speed controllable DC brushless driven fuel pump. Fuelab's award-winning, patent-pending designs offer improved durability, substantially higher efficiency, and lower current draw. With digital fuel delivery, you get unheard of electro-mechanical efficiencies in a package half the size of competing pumps. Five models are available ranging in performance levels; with flow rates up to 200GPH and operating pressures up to 125PSI.
- Only inline pump compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- High-efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quiet operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- Lightweight super-efficient dc brushless motor reduces current draw
- Low mass rotor for high-speed reaction to changes in speed and flow
- Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
- No motor brushes to wear out or corrode (low-Sulfur diesel, no problem)
- Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear
- Internal speed controller for variable flow operation
- Accepts 0-5 Volt signal for speed control
- 12 to 16-volt vehicle electrical system compatibility
- No expensive voltage reduction/pulse width modulation controllers required
- Continuous duty–motor speed can be adjusted for street or strip fuel demand
- Compact, lightweight design, 3 lbs, overall length 6.9", diameter 2.63"
- Billet Aluminum Construction with anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II
- High-quality mounting brackets included
- Long-life, multi-fuel compatible Fluorosilicone static seals
- Accepts standard or port-style –10AN fittings
Important Note: This item is not vehicle-specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.