Fuelab Prodigy Carbureted In-Line Fuel Pump
FUELAB has taken Fuel Delivery to the next level... Digital. Prodigy Fuel Pumps are the automotive aftermarket's first and only speed controllable DC brushless driven fuel pump. Fuelab's award-winning, patent-pending designs offer improved durability, substantially higher efficiency, and lower current draw. With digital fuel delivery, you get unheard of electro-mechanical efficiencies in a package half the size of competing pumps.
The 41403 pump flows 200 GPH @ 20 PSI and is rated up to 1800HP. Get a high amount of flow with this pump made for carbureted and lower pressure applications.
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- High-efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quiet operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- Lightweight super-efficient dc brushless motor reduces current draw
- Low mass rotor for high-speed reaction to changes in speed and flow
- Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
- No motor brushes to wear out or corrode (low-Sulfur diesel, no problem)
- Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear out
- Internal speed controller for variable flow operation
- 12 to 16-volt vehicle electrical system compatibility
- Accepts PWM input for speed control
- No expensive add-on voltage regulators or pump controllers required!
- Continuous duty–motor speed can be adjusted for street or strip fuel demand
- Compact, lightweight design, less than 3 lbs, overall length 6.9", diameter 2.63"
- Billet Aluminum Construction with anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II
- High quality mounting brackets included
- Long-life, multi-fuel compatible Fluorosilicone static seals
- Accepts standard or port-style –10AN fittings
Important Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.