Motion Raceworks TWIN Wastegate Turbocharged CO2 Kit
The Motion Raceworks Twin Wastegate CO2 Kit takes the guess work out of fittings. This all inclusive kit comes with top quality fittings, regulator, line, and bottle to plumb any Boost Controller system on the market.
There are enough fittings in this kit to plumb the following:
- CO2 Bottle
- Wastegate Intake
- Blow Off Valve
The CO2 regulator comes preset at 80 psi which is appropriate for nearly every setup (the boost controller regulates pressure down from there). Our nickel plated fittings are 1/8 NPT which work with nearly every brand wastegate, blow off valve, and solenoid on the market. This is a very standard fitting size across brands such as Tial, JGS, Precision, Turbosmart, Procharger, and many others.
This kit includes:
- (8) 90° Nickel Plated Push To Connect 1/8" NPT Fittings
- (3) Straight Nickel Plated Push to Connect 1/8" NPT Fittings
- (2) Nickel Plated Push to Connect T Fittings
- (1) Sensor T (Male, Female, Female) 1/8" NPT for Dome Pressure Sensor on Wastegate
- (1) 2.5 lb Aluminum CO2 Bottle
- (1) Adjustable CO2 Regulator with Bottle Pressure/Line Pressure Gauge
- (20 ft) Black Push To Connect Line
Recommended Plumbing for CO2 Wastegate Control:
For twin wastegates, simply T the line going to the top of the wastegate and run to second wastegate. Also, T the line going to the bottom of the wastegate and run to bottom of second wastegate.
***Note: These bottles are only date certed. We cannot nor will not guarantee they meet any regulations out of the United States as every country has their own regulations.***
Want to learn how to setup and tune a boost controller? Watch this video!
Want to learn more about plumbig wastegates with this kit?
Learn more about CO2 Boost Control!