Brian Tooley PDS Stage 4 Supercharged Camshaft LSA LS3 L99 6.2
Specs: 235/252 .629"/.600" 119LSA
3 Bolt pattern
The most aggressive camshaft Brian Tooley Racing offers for GM LSA & LS9 engines. This cam is recommended when looking for more power than our Stage III application offers and has an ultra-aggressive idle. It is perfect for use in high RPM applications, or if using aftermarket or ported cylinder heads with overdriven superchargers. This cam uses ultra-stable lobes for higher RPM potential and has proven to be extremely durable in testing. Cam Motion 5150 cam core.
- VVT engines will require a VVT delete kit.
- If installing in an engine originally equipped with a 1-bolt camshaft, a 3-bolt conversion kit will be required.
MAKE IT A KIT!
Our kit options take the guesswork out and include:
- Camshaft only: BTR PDS Stage 4 camshaft by itself
- Steel Retainer Spring Kit with Pushrods: BTR PDS Stage 4 camshaft plus BTR Platinum Dual Spring kit with Steel Retainers, Valve Seals, and 7.400" Chromoly Pushrods, 5/16" x .080" wall
- Titanium Retainer Spring Kit with Pushrods: Includes the above, but with an upgrade from Steel to Titanium Retainers
- Gasket Kit: Includes Timing cover gasket, water pump gaskets, front crankshaft seal and new damper bolt