BorgWarner V-Band 6758 EFR Ball Bearing Turbo
6758 V-Band IWG (250-500HP) Turbocharger By Borgwarner
The EFR 6758 is the smallest turbocharger in the ultra-efficient EFR lineup. The 67mm OD compressor has a 54mm inducer at 44lb/min max flow - supporting up to 500hp with very large map width for outstanding power potential even at high boost. The 6758 is the fastest spooling EFR turbo - and fits in a small package. Ideal for small engines in single turbo configuration and stock internal or modified engines.
This is an excellent turbocharger for autocross, rally, drift, road racing and street driven applications. The low inertia 58mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is optimally matched for maximum response and fastest spool with the FMW compressor wheel. EFR 6758 uses the smallest-sized EFR compressor housing, fitting in the tightest engine bays particularly twin turbo V6 applications. Ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 260-500hp range, or as twin turbo applications 400-700+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, watercooling recommended (not mandatory).
- Gamma-Ti turbine wheel
- Extended Tip Technology
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve (BCSV)
- Forged Milled Compressor Wheel (FMW)
- Integrated Compressor Recirculation Valve (CRV)
- Dual ceramic ball bearing assembly with metal cage
- Compressor cover with speed sensor mounting provisions
- B1 Turbo Frame Size
- 54mm Comp. Wheel Inducer Dia.
- 67mm Comp. Wheel O.D.
- 58mm Turbine Wheel O.D.
- Straight Compressor Outlet
What's in the Box?
- 1 V-Band 6758 .85A/R Turbocharger