BorgWarner 8374 EFR Ball Bearing T3 Turbo
8374 T3 IWG Turbocharger (475-750HP) By BorgWarner
EFR 8374 is engineered to support big power levels yet spool fast enough for professional time attack teams. The 74mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is the optimal match for the 62.6mm inducer / 83mm exducer FMW compressor wheel and is capable of 79lb/min airflow and 45+psi boost. This is one of the most exciting turbos in the EFR lineup for high-power addicts.
This turbo has the largest EFR compressor housing and is ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 475-750hp range or as twin turbo applications >1400+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, water cooling optional (recommended)
- Gamma-Ti turbine wheel
- Extended Tip Technology
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve (BCSV)
- Forged Milled Compressor Wheel (FMW)
- Integrated Compressor Recirculation Valve (CRV)
- Dual ceramic ball bearing assembly with metal cage
- Compressor cover with speed sensor mounting provisions
- B2 Turbo Frame Size
- 62mm Comp. Wheel Inducer Dia.
- 83mm Comp. Wheel O.D.
- 74mm Turbine Wheel O.D.
- Straight Compressor Outlet
What's in the Box?
- 1 T3 8374 .83A/R Turbocharger
****PRODUCT IS DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER****