BorgWarner 7670 EFR Ball Bearing T3 Turbo
7670 T3 IWG B-Type Turbocharger (375-650HP) By Borgwarner
EFR 7670 is ideal for road racing and time attack applications, as well as responsive high power street-driven vehicles. Engineered for great spool, quick response, and the potential to surpass 640hp - the 7670 is capable of 64lb/min compressor flow - unheard of for this size compressor wheel. The 7670 is an excellent turbocharger for road racing and time attack applications, as well as responsive high-power street-driven vehicles.
The 70mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is the optimal match for the 57.2mm inducer / 76mm exducer FMW compressor wheel and is capable of a 45+psi boost. This turbo uses the mid-size EFR ported-shroud compressor housing, great for fitment in cramped engine bays. Ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 375-650hp range, or as twin turbo applications 800-1200+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, watercooling recommended (not mandatory)
- Gamma-Ti turbine wheel
- Extended Tip Technology
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve (BCSV)
- Forged Milled Compressor Wheel (FMW)
- Integrated Compressor Recirculation Valve (CRV)
- Dual ceramic ball bearing assembly with metal cage
- Compressor cover with speed sensor mounting provisions
- B2 Turbo Frame Size
- 57mm Comp. Wheel Inducer Dia.
- 76mm Comp. Wheel O.D.
- 70mm Turbine Wheel O.D.
- Straight Compressor Outlet
What's in the Box?
- 1 T3 7670 .83A/R Turbocharger
****PRODUCT IS DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER****