BorgWarner 7064 EFR Ball Bearing T3 Turbo
7064 T3 IWG Turbocharger (300-550HP) By Borgwarner
EFR 7064 is an excellent turbocharger for drift, road racing, and street-driven applications. The 7064 delivers incredibly fast spool and response while working well on stock and heavily modified engines. The 70mm OD compressor has a 52.2mm inducer and at 56lb/min max flow - there is potential for 560hp - unheard of for this size compressor wheel.
The low inertia 64mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is the optimal match for the 70mm FMW compressor wheel and is capable of a 45+psi boost. This turbo uses the mid-size EFR ported-shroud compressor housing, great for fitment in cramped engine bays. Ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 300-550hp range, or as twin turbo applications 650-1000+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, water-cooling recommended (not mandatory)
- Gamma-Ti turbine wheel
- Extended Tip Technology
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve (BCSV)
- Forged Milled Compressor Wheel (FMW)
- Integrated Compressor Recirculation Valve (CRV)
- Dual ceramic ball bearing assembly with metal cage
- Compressor cover with speed sensor mounting provisions
- B2 Turbo Frame Size
- 52mm Comp. Wheel Inducer Dia.
- 70mm Comp. Wheel O.D.
- 64mm Turbine Wheel O.D.
- Straight Compressor Outlet
What's in the Box?
- 1 T3 7064 .83A/R Turbocharger
****PRODUCT IS DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER****