6758 T25 IWG Turbocharger (250-500HP) By Borgwarner
The EFR 6758 is the smallest turbocharger in the ultra-efficient EFR lineup. The 67mm OD compressor has a 54mm inducer at 44lb/min max flow - supporting up to 500hp with a very large map width for outstanding power potential even at a high boost. The 6758 is the fastest spooling EFR turbo - and fits in a small package. Ideal for small engines in single turbo configuration and stock internal or modified engines.
This is an excellent turbocharger for autocross, rally, drift, road racing, and street-driven applications. The low inertia 58mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is optimally matched for maximum response and fastest spool with the FMW compressor wheel. EFR 6758 uses the smallest-sized EFR compressor housing, fitting in the tightest engine bays particularly twin-turbo V6 applications. Ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 260-500hp range, or as twin turbo applications 400-700+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, watercooling recommended (not mandatory).
- Gamma-Ti turbine wheel
- Extended Tip Technology
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve (BCSV)
- Forged Milled Compressor Wheel (FMW)
- Integrated Compressor Recirculation Valve (CRV)
- Dual ceramic ball bearing assembly with metal cage
- Compressor cover with speed sensor mounting provisions
- B1 Turbo Frame Size
- 54mm Comp. Wheel Inducer Dia.
- 67mm Comp. Wheel O.D.
- 58mm Turbine Wheel O.D.
- Straight Compressor Outlet
What's in the Box?
- Complete 6758 Turbocharger
****Feel free to call our sales line 763-670-6941 to check stock****