ATI Performance Products, Inc. is proud to introduce its renowned Super Damper for the Honda K-series engine racing applications. Unlike unbalanced underdrive pulleys, which offer no protection to high performance engines, the ATI Super Damper provides balanced dampening of torsional crankshaft vibrations.
TRace dampers allow for the mounting of a dry sump oiling drive gear to the front of the pulley. All K-series Super Dampers exceed SFI 18.1 Safety Certification and are approved for NHRA & IHRA competition.
ATI Super Damper Standard Harmonic Balancers
Patented ATI Super Damper standard harmonic balancers are the only crankshaft dampers designed exclusively for high performance engines. Inner and outer shells are available in aluminum or steel, and contain a steel inertia weight. The inertia weights have six (2-ring design) or eight (3-ring design) computer-machined grooves to retain the proper durometer O-rings (dyno tested for each application). Whether you race or just drive on the street, ATI harmonic balancers are the perfect choice.
* Eliminates torsional crankshaft vibrations
* Exceeds SFI 18.1 specs
* Black zinc chromate finished
* OEM equipment on a variety of crate engines
* Tunable, rebuildable, and extremely efficient at all rpm
* Laser-engraved 360 degree timing marks
* Supercharger and power steering drive pulleys available for some applications
***Feel free to call our sales line 763-670-6941 to check stock***