Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump - Offset Inlet Inline w/ Outlet
Stealth 340 Offset Inlet (Inline w/ Outlet) Fuel Pump by Aeromotive
The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits the most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight pump that bolts into many existing hanger assemblies.
What sets the 340 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other popular aftermarket pumps, at 40 psi the 340 boasts more than 340 lph. That’s over 30% more flow. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment (O.E.) configuration. The 340 is also perfect for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications.
- Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable
- Offset Inlet, In-Line with Outlet
- E85 Compatible
- Includes universal filter sock – may not fit in some applications
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Can be used in Carbureted or EFI applications
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse modulated applications
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Aeromotive Offset Inlet Fuel Pump
- 1 - Universal Filter Sock
- 1 - Universal Drop Parts Kit
Please Note: Factory fuel pump wiring may not be sufficient to handle the current draw of the Aeromotive 340 Stealth pump. To achieve the advertised flow at pressure, the use of an aftermarket wiring kit including 10-gauge wire and a direct alternator supply point may be required.
****PRODUCT IS DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER****