AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump - 340LPH
340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (Offset Inlet) by AEM
AEM’s 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for high-performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It delivers reliable performance and high volumes of fuel flow for roughly half the cost of comparable performance fuel pumps.
The AEM 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (PN 50-1000) flows 340 lph (84 gph) at 40 PSI and is capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 PSI.* Please see the flow curves and current draw vs. fuel pressure graphs on the specs tab for more information.
This fuel pump is designed for in-tank mounting for use with gasoline and features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications. It has an offset inlet design that eases installations and includes a wiring harness, pre-filter, internal fuel hose and clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In-tank design
- Tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Each pump individually tested
- For gasoline vehicles
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve, and end caps, pre-filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
- Weight: 12.5oz (354grams)
- Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
- External Materials: Black plated steel
- Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD. Offset
- Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp. Offset
- PRV Activation: 80 PSI
- Impeller Design: Single Scroll Hard Anodized Aluminum Turbine
- Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
- Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
- Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
- Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
- Fuse: 15 amps (13.5v), 20 amps (13.5v) MAX
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 340LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump
- Necessary Wiring/Hardware
- AEM fuel pumps include a universal pre-filter that may not fit certain vehicle applications. Please refer to the OEM recommendations for filter replacement for your vehicle.
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump’s performance or operation if any modifications are made.
****PRODUCT IS DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER****