E85 Compatible 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (Offset Inlet) by AEM
AEM’s 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels and are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline.
The AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting on high-performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and an offset inlet design that eases installation.
The 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank fuel pump includes a wiring harness, pre-filter, internal fuel hose, clamps, end cap, and rubber buffer sleeve. Every AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible Fuel Pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In-tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Includes pre-filter, hose, clamps, flying lead, end cap, and rubber buffer sleeve
- Weight: 12.5oz (354grams)
- Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
- External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching, green end caps
- Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD. Offset Inline
- Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp. Offset
- PRV Activation: 80 PSI
- Impeller Design: Single Scroll Ceramic Turbine
- Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
- Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
- Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
- Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
- Fuse: 15 amps (13.5v), 20 amps (13.5v) MAX
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 340LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump
- Necessary Wiring/Hardware
- AEM fuel pumps include a universal pre-filter that may not fit certain vehicle applications. Please refer to the OEM recommendations for filter replacement for your vehicle.
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump’s performance or operation if any modifications are made.
****Feel free to call our sales line 763-670-6941 to check stock****