AEM 400lph High Flow In-Line Fuel Pump
400LPH High Flow In-Line Fuel Pump by AEM
AEM's 400LPH AN Fittings High Flow, High-Pressure Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It can be installed externally or in-tank using optional hardware that is sold separately (see Images tab and part numbers, below). It utilizes the industry standard “044 Style” envelope and -10 AN female inlet and -6 AN female outlet connections for easy installation on new applications and for quick replacement of existing competitor fuel pumps. The 50-1005 fuel pump delivers incredible performance and value.
AEM’s 400LPH High Flow, High-Pressure Fuel Pump is capable of supporting over 1,200 HP normally aspirated and a whopping 860 HP at 30 psi boost!* It flows 400LPH (100 gph) at 40 PSI, 340LPH (90 gph) at 73 PSI, and 270LPH (71 gph) at 120 PSI. Complete flow curves from 35 to 120 PSI and current draw vs. fuel pressure charts are available in the Specs tab.
The AEM 400LPH AN Fittings High Flow Fuel Pump is rated for use with ethanol-blended fuels, (E85/E90) and all types of gasoline, but pump life will be diminished if used with 100% ethanol fuels. The inlet thread is a -10 AN female ORB (O-ring port fitting) and the discharge is a female -6 AN ORB (O-ring port fitting). A male -6 to -8 AN discharge fitting with an integral high-pressure check valve, terminal nuts, terminal boots, and installation instructions are included.
*Power rating is given using gasoline and assuming a base fuel pressure of 43 PSI, 13.5v at the pump with a BSFC of 0.5. Boost fuel pressure is assumed to be the base pressure of 43 PSI + boost pressure. Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- Popular “044 Style” physical configuration but with AN inlet & discharge port connections
- Maintains very high flow even at boosted fuel pressures; 340LPH @ 73 PSI (30 psi boost)
- Installs externally or in-tank
- Each pump individually tested to flow minimum of 400LPH (100gph) @ 40 PSI
- Compatible with Flex Fuel (E85/E90) and all types of gasoline (100% Alcohol fuels may diminish fuel pump life)
- Kit includes fuel pump, -6 to -8 male AN discharge fitting with check valve, terminal nuts & boots, instructions
- Optional -10 ORB fitting pre-filter, -6 and -8 discharge adapters without the integral check valves
- Weight: 35.8oz (1015 grams)
- Outside Diameter: 60mm OD
- External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching, with zamac discharge end cap
- Inlet Fitting: -10AN 7/8"-14 Female
- Outlet Fitting: -6AN 9/16"-18 Female
- PRV Activation: 150 PSI
- Impeller Design: Roller vane with ceramic end plate
- Connector Terminal: 6mm stud positive, 5mm stud negative
- Min Voltage Input: 10 volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
- Current Draw (40 psi): 9.73 amps no check valve, 10.68 amps with check valve (13.5v)
- Current Draw (120 psi): 16.07 amps no check valve, 17.13 amps with check valve (13.5v)
- Fuse: 25 amps (13.5v), 30 amps (13.5v) MAX
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 400LPH Inline Fuel Pump
- Necessary Wiring/Hardware
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump’s performance or operation if any modifications are made.