ACT Street Sprung Clutch Kit w/ Sport Pressure Plate | 1997-2013 Chevrolet Corvette
Sport Pressure Plate with Performance Street Sprung Clutch Kit by Advanced Clutch Technology
GM9-SPSS kit features a Sport pressure plate for a nice upgrade. ACT Sport pressure plates use an exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's Performance street discs are the most popular disc purchased. They feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs feature a reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 650
- Feel: Light to the moderate pedal effort, smooth positive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle
- Life: Longer friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Quality: Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade
- ACT Difference: 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
- Increase clamp load
- Reduce deflection
- Maximize clutch life
- Must use a flat flywheel or ACT 600585 flywheel for LS2/LS3/LS7.
****PRODUCT IS DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER****