Did you just swap an 8.8 rearend into your Colorado or Canyon and are now wondering how to make the front wheel bolt pattern match the 5x4.5 that you now have on the rear? We have the solution! Not only does our kit allow you to change the wheel bolt pattern to the more common 5x4.5 which opens up a huge assortment of wheel options, but it also lowers your truck 1” and eliminate those horrendously designed front brakes that come factory on these trucks. This kit comes with everything you need to swap 2003-2011 Ford Crown Victoria knuckle and brakes to your 2004-2012 Chevy/GMC 355 pickup (Colorado/Canyon). The kit includes:
- (2) FABbot 04-12 Colorado to 03-11 Crown Vic Knuckle Conversion Black Powder Coated Tubular Upper Control Arms w/ Poly-Bushings and ball joints
- (2) FABbot 04-12 Colorado to 03-11 Crown Vic Knuckle Conversion Black Power Coated Tubular Lower Control Arms w/ Poly-Bushings and ball joints
- (2) FABbot 04-12 Colorado to 03-11 Crown Vic Knuckle Conversion Outer Tie Rods
- (2) Brake Line Banjo Bolts
The knuckles share very similar geometry to the factory knuckles. The upper arms are made from 1.25" x .120" wall tubing and lowers are made from 1.5" x .120" wall tubing and are 100% MIG welded. The ball joint cup are CNC machined from billet steel.
This kit requires the following items to function:
- 03-11 Ford Crown Vic Knuckles
- 03-11 Ford Crown Vic Front Brakes (pads, rotors, calipers, etc)
This kit will remove you front wheel speed sensors which will eliminate the functionality of your ABS/SES.
For selecting tie rods this can be used for reference: