NEW LS to CD009 Adapter is here!
- Uses a cost effective factory LS 4L60e bellhousing (roughly 1/10th the cost of a T56 bellhousing)
- Uses T56 F-Body Clutch, flywheel, and slave cylinder (Custom clutch disk included)
- Works with CD001 through CD009, or CD00A transmissions
- USES A STOCK LS STARTER
Looking for an affordable manual transmission option for your LSx build, but want something that can take a beating and doesn't break the bank? We got you covered! This LS to CD009 adapter allows you to bolt up a Nissan CD001 through CD009, or CD00A from a 2003-2006 Nissan 350Z or Infinity G35 behind any gen III/IV LS engine. The kit includes:
- 1x FABbot LS to CD009 Adapter Plate
- 1x Pilot Bearing
- 1x FABbot Clutch Slave Cylinder Spacer
- 1x Cyber CD009 to LS Clutch Disk
- 1x FABbot Remote Clutch Bleeder
- 1x FABbot -3an 36" Hydraulic Feed Line
- 1x FABbot T56/AR5 -3AN Clutch Adapter Fitting
- Clutch alignment tool and all necessary hardware
This kit requires the follow to function:
- Nissan CD001 through CD009, or CD00A Transmission - Donor vehicles include all 2003-2006 Nissan 350Z or Infinity G35. Transmission modifications include cutting and removal of the factory Nissan bellhousing and removal of the factory Nissan front bearing cover. This adapter is not compatible with the JK transmissions from the 2007 and later Nissan 350Z or Infinity G35. To verify transmission is compatible, measure the input shaft bearing outside diameter.
- Nissan CD001 through CD009, or CD00A Transmission = 3.937" or 100mm
- Nissan JK Transmission = 3.543" or 90mm
- Clutch and Flywheel - This kit includes a custom 6-puck ceramic clutch disk to be used with any F-Body LS1-to-T56 clutch and flywheel. If you do not already have a clutch and flywheel, we have many to choose from. On the drop down Please choose 11" or 12" as different pressure plates are different sizes and want to get you the right one for whatever your application may be!
- Clutch Slave Cylinder - Uses stock F-Body T56 slave cylinder. If you need a clutch slave cylinder, we can supply you with one.
- Bellhousing - This kit is designed to work with a GM 4L60E bellhousing. Specifically, the late LS bellhousing with the upper mounting bolt hole and has casting number 24206952 on the starter bump out. These bellhousings have a 7" depth which is critical for this adapter to function. Zero modifications need to be made to the bellhousing. If using an aftermarket SFI bellhousing, be sure to verify that the bellhousing depth is 7", otherwise a spacer may be required.
- Clutch Master Cylinder - Min. bore size of 11/16" with no more than a 6:1 pedal ratio. We have found that a 3/4" bore provides a nice pedal feel. If using a pedal ration greater than 6:1, a master cylinder bore of 7/8" will be required.
For a detailed video on this adapter click HERE
****Feel free to call our sales line at 763-670-6941 to check stock****